Curry Chicken Roti Paratha Serves 4
5 pieces Spring Home Roti Paratha
20g Fresh salted butter
50g Curry paste
375ml Coconut milk
250g Chicken meat, cut into cubes
70g Carrots, diced
80g Potatoes, diced
200g Onions, diced
50g Brown sugar
100g Shredded mozzarella cheese
In a pre-heated oven, bake frozen Roti at 204°C (400°F) for 10 minutes or until crispy. Set aside.
For chicken curry
1. Melt butter in a frying pan and stir in curry paste, stir fry till fragrant. Add coconut milk and fry till oil seeps out.
2. Add in chicken meat and fry till meat is thoroughly cooked. Add potatoes, carrots, onions and palm sugar. Simmer curry at low heat.
3. Add flour and stir till mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
1. Place a piece of roti into a round casserole dish and top with chicken curry. Repeat to form 4 layers ending with a roti as the top layer.
2. Sprinkle roti with mozzarella cheese and bake at 204°C (400°F) for 5 minutes or till cheese melts.
3. Remove from oven, garnish with fried shallots, parsley, olive and chillies and serve.